Monday, June 20, 2011

Ombre/Glamazon Hair Color - WELLA

My Ombre hair color :)
The Glamazon is a signature look created by WELLA which is also commonly known as the Ombre technique. It is low maintenance and allows you to stick with a root touch up rather than keeping up with the highlights.

I happen to be one of those people who doesn't like to keep up with my color, even working at a hair salon so this style was a give in for me. I had to lighten through color build up that was years of purples and reds! Whitney had quite a project on her hands. We had great luck with lightening and toned with pretty honey and copper blended tones. I am loving my Glamazon, what do you think??

Aleksanders Wella class contained a segment on the Glamazon.


"Taking us on a voyage of daring discovery and bold new adventure, Glamazon exudes femininity in its fiercest form to reveal a new mood in urban beauty. She is magnetically confident in her urban surroundings and draws on nature to showcase her strength and conviction."

I like that depiction of myself!! Check out the Wella Trend Vision collection at Wella's Official Trend Vision Website
Wella Trend Vision 2011 Glamazon Video

<3 Panda

No comments: